I had a very interesting day today..... it made me feel good. It's a pipe dream, but an absolute ego boost. It ended with a cyst on my hand and a number in my phone, but all in all, a good day. I had a realized day for once at school, it felt good. Service wen t great tonight, though I wish Xela would get on the ball with his strum patterns. It frustrates me because he'll do great in practice but when it gets to service, I cant rely on him to play lead guitar because he forgets the strum patterns. But other than that, we are improving sooooo much in the band. It's like a real worship service and I truly do believe it has to do with getting in the spirit, getting our mind on Christ. Pixi and granmal (pixi's sister) got me an awesome birthday present! It was sketch pencils with different lead sizes! It's so amazing! I'm going to use it so much.
After service I went home and Dad wanted to go to the gym so I decided to go with. While I was there, I decided to do some boxing and such in the yoga room. See, at the gym, we have this workout room that has windows to where you can see the workout area as well as the workout room. The workout room was where, like, Zoomba was, and Pilates and ect. Well, lovely me was just going all psycho on this punching bag and this guy saw me. See, earlier I was stretching in the room to start my workouts and most the time when I stretch I do my gymnastic and dance type stretching to keep my flexibility up. Well, there was this guy in there too (the same guy who saw me boxing) and he looked like the gay guy from my yoga class.... well, apparently he wasn't. So, im in the workout room boxing and I had just finished a combination when I look out and see this guy with this, kind of shocked, kind of impressed look on his face. I just kind of shrug and he decided he's going to walk into the room to talk to me. Apparently he's a marine who worked in the fighting-or-whatever thing (grappling I think it was) and so he knew a LOT about fighting and such. So, it is absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt he is into me, but he obviously does not know my age. So, he's showing me a LOT of stuff (which I was sooo happy about). He said my stepping and feet stance was perfect, but my technique while punching . . . not so much. He showed me a lot that really was beneficial, although I could tell he was just trying to make me feel good when I did certain things wrong by "pretending it hurt" and such. It was cute, but on the inside I'm kind of using his ignorance of my age to my advantage to try and get as much fighting technique as I could. Well, my dad was there with me also, but he came in on it when we were moving of to another fighting technique. He just kind of stood there for a bit and watched (which later he told me the reason he didn't interrupt was because he knew that the info I was getting for free would normally cost a hundred bucks an hour) and then the guy and my dad started talking when I realized I was hitting so much that liquid started building up around my knuckles (i.e. the cyst). They started talking military and we stayed for about another hour. Dad told him of some job opportunities he could get while he was in the reserves and so being the sneaky person he was, he gave me his number and even offered to teach me more next time. Apparently there was going to be a next time . . .
His name was Henry and regrettably he was exactly my type, but once again, my age gets in the way and so I could never go for it. But it was still an ego burst. Next time I see him, I'll play the "How old do you think I am" game and he'll guess "twenty-three" and then ill laugh irrationally, then tell him my real age. Then he'll be like "nuh uh!" and i'll be like "uh huh" then it will get awkward because usually guys dont approach you unless they are physically attractive to you, which usually means they want to have sex with you. So since he will know that I am underage, he'll put up his walls and never do it again. Same old story. Gotta love it. But, (not that I want to have sex with anyone cause i'm saving it for marriage) it still disappointing me because he had the blue eyes, the dark hair, he was military, he had FREAKING DIMPLES. Ugh. But, the Lord has a plan. Always. Like I said, pipe dream, but ego boost nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment