I think today would be considered kind of productive. . . .I did about 3 chapters worth of work for cosmetology, caught up on all my fav television shows and researched a lot about my future college and career. Good day? Maybe. Bad day? No.
I'm still waiting for the LEDA program to tell me if I have been accepted. I I do get passed this level in the application process, then I go on to a more extensive application and then if I pass that one, I will have an actual interview. Ugh! I want this soo bad. I mean, Princeton, for three months in the summer, for free? It will be sooo amazing! I also have other things in which I want to go to, but I think I have to put those on hold until the LEDA thing goes through. I wont find out if I got to the next step until February 3. And the anticipation rises. . . . .
I had planned on spending my day, praisin Jesus and spending some quality time with him as Sabbath was made to be spent, but regrettably, instead, I was on my computer all day. I hate my computer sometimes. It really does irk me.
Ya know, I have all these essays due and I haven't even touched any of them. I have math and history, ut for once I'm not stressing. But in the process of not stressing, i'm not doing. I think I'm going to have to lighten up the load somehow. I'm afraid if I load up next school year with all AP classes and cosmetology, I'm going to be screwed. I need to talk with my counselor about it. I'm thinking about taking statistics since I have to take it in college. If I pass the AP test, then I will not have to take it for college, but if I don't I will at least have a head start. I need to cut back on at least one AP class. I'm thinking either my history class or English class. See, when I go to college, those classes will be the blow off classes for me. Which is good if I need them for the not so easy science classes i'm going to have to take. If I am going to take the ROTC route, I need to keep my grades up. Ms. Harris knows i'm a good writer, but she also knows that I don't keep her class on the top of my priorities. Right now it's my math and science that are priority because those are the hardest.
Speaking of math, apparently my once thought A in pre-calc was just a fantasy. Apparently I got a 48 on my freaking test so now I have a 61 in there. Again. UGH! That REALLY pisses me off. I told myself I was going to do better, study harder and where did that get me? With the exact grade I passed with last semester. Unfreaking real. I need to get myself on the ball somehow. I need to get motivated.
No comments:
Post a Comment