So, today is my birthday. There was no big party, no big celebration, just a night out with friends. Though I did enjoy a lot of the night, I can honestly say my day sucked. I've already had a terrible week and this day did not make it any better. Right now, it's just after midnight, so technically I celebrated my birthday yesterday. I didn't want a party, just my closest friends all together and hanging out. I wanted to prove, even to myself, that I had finally found true friends who actual find an interest in me. Not me trying too hard, not me inviting people in order to show how big I can get a party. But actually celebrate my birth with the people who actually cared and made an effort to have a relationship with me. I invited about eleven different people to come over, spend the night, ya know, enjoy the night. Well, one was sick, two had to work, one had to cook, one never called me back, two people's mom's would not allow it and then two people did come. At first, no one but my friend Morgan was coming and she wasn't even spending the night! Even my best friend Amanda didn't want to come. She was being all emotional and not feeling well so I wasn't too worried about it.
The only thing I really wanted for my birthday was one of those edible creations (the fruit bouquet) things and I would be happy. I just wanted to be surrounded with people who loved me (not in a stuck up way) and that I loved as well. I just.... It just really upset me when no one could make it. Megan and Amanda came and my amazing mother brought up that since no one could stay that we should just go to the movies. See, me as a poor kid, you learn not to ask for parties that have anything to do with spending excess money. Like the movies or incredible pizza's. You just don't do it. That's why I was so shocked about my mom bringing it up. She has been soooooo nice! I love my mom even though we get on each other's nerves so much.
I have so much homework to do this weekend. I have 5 tests on monday which super sucks considering that his is my birthday weekend and I have to study nonstop. And do make-up work from missing school due to minor surgery(I got my wisdom teeth cut out, not fun). All together, about 24 hours worth of homework to do.
Right now im super tired... so I think ill go to bed. There is sooo much more that has happened within the last few days I would like to vent about, but no one really cares to read a BUTT load of my issues. So, my lovely blogger family, deuces on my birthday. Let's hope that I hae a nice day. I need to pray . . . .:(
No comments:
Post a Comment