Sunday, January 22, 2012

Food is good

       Willow says I stress too much. Is that true, though? The only way I am going to succeed in life is to try my hardest and trust in the Lord. School is VERY important to me. I mean, I spent the entire day of my birthday doing HOMEWORK! Although I thoroughly enjoyed it because I am weird, I must say that I feel like it gives  me something to complain about. "Oh, you think you had a bad birthday? I spent twelve hours on schoolwork and stayed in bed all day. Suck on that!" Yepp, that will bring some shame. I think I like this blog-thingy. Really it's more for me than for anyone else. I really like it. I always thought blogs were stupid and only for people who wanted attention because they weren't getting it in the bedroom. Maybe that's my problem.
    Nah. I dont need it.
    Imma save it for marriage.
    I am quite proud of myself for today. I mean, the ending of right now, not so much. I got to give some things to the Lord that I  seem to have to keep giving over and over again. I dont know what impulses me to eat all that food but it happens. Ugh. Ill get over it soon enough. It will be satisfied for a bit and then that little thought of eating way too much will slip in and i'll tell myself "No Fay, you dont need it" and I dont even think about telling it that I have power over it through christ and all those stupid thoughts about it have no precedent within my spirit. But what happens? I dont remember when it does come! It's like freezing up in combat. Only this is the battlefield of the mind. Well screw you saving private Ryan!
    If getting older has taught me anything, it's not to look back. Though I do have a habit of reminiscing, I realize that I need to stay  grounded and have a good view on reality. I can't change the past. I can hypocritically analyze it and tell other people's what not to do, but either way: I am living on borrowed time. For all I know, I could be dead in December. Either way. I was sent here on earth for two reasons and two reasons only: Glorify God and spread his love to others. That should give me the oppurtunity to have the mono o mono with God in heaven. That's the goal. Not getting into heaven, but seein Jesus. Can't wait.
    I got nominated to do this National Youth Leadership in Medicine deal. It costs about 2,000 dollars, but apparently a lot of community organizations sponsor prospective students who take an interest in their future careers.Since I want to go into the medical field, I REALLY want to go to this thing. I get to see waht different types of specialties are like and work with real doctors. I would finally be able to see if this is really what I want to pursue in life! But I'll see where the Lord leads me and provides.
    Well, once again, I am soo beat and I got choich in the morning. Birthday went swell and life is going on. At least I got my special day to myself and relaxed. Food is good and God is better lol
   

No comments:

Post a Comment