Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is not my life story.

     God has used me sooo much and He has just enlightened me, given me so many revelations in my life and I am going to just keep boasting in Him! Listen here! Now!

     Your life is not mundane. Your life is not supposed to be be boring, your life is important. You have a life story and I want to share with you that God has SUCH an amazing plan for your life that you can't even imagine. Yes, life may be hard now, or it may even be great. Or for most of us, it may be habitual and boring. I can guarentee you that if you give your life- all of it- to Christ, He will make your story extraordinary! I can honestly say, that I have done a lot of cleaning out in my life and realizing I was not born so I can have the American Dream of going to college, getting married, getting SSI and then having a pretty funeral where they have to stress to find good things to say about me.
     No.
     I came here to live life to the fullest, and give it up for His glory because He is the only thing that is left in the long run! We came into this world with nothing material and we are going to leave here with nothing material. Only truth.

     So take an honest look at yourself. What does your world consist of? Your work to earn money, your education? Your boyfriend? Or the only thing that will never leave- Jesus. When you glorify Him in EVERY LITTLE THING, you will find He will bless you and give so soooo much joy to where you honestly claim your life and be proud to live it! Years ago, I would have never said, "I love my life! I would never trade it for the world!" But I do now! You wanna know why? (and this is not to toot my own horn)

     Because MY life, is HIS life.
     There is more to life. The American Dream ain't got nothin' on Jesus' Dream. My question is, are you honestly wanting to settle for less than you are capable of becoming in Christ? Cause I guarentee you- the only things that will get your name in the TRUE history books, are going to be things devoted and for Christ. His history books are the only thing that matters and His library is the only thing important. The things you do for this earth will stay on this earth unless they are for His name. I can guarentee it.

      So the million dollar question is, what will your life story be? The boring stereotypical romance/emo/adversityovercoming/mundane/pursuitofvainhappiness/horror/tragedy/comedy?
Or will it be like Christ's:(i.e.lifechanging/submissive/selfless/lifesaving/courageous/joyful/andnotaboutyou)
'Cause last time I checked, Jesus left his story on this earth thousands(although technically it started before time exsisted) years ago, and it is STILL being glorified. And He has called you to be part of it. How's that for a cliffhanger?

No comments:

Post a Comment