Friday, June 29, 2012

God Is still God.

      So Jack and I are just friends now. That's how it should have been in the beginning. We become friends first, get used to each other, see if we are compatible, THEN let the Lord tell us if we should start courting. What do we do? We skip like 2 steps! Thank the Lord that Jack noticed. Ad ironically enough, I have the whole Justus situation to push it.
    Justus and I have had history. everyone knows this. But the only problem is that the exact same day Jack and I have our first date, Justus and his girlfriend break up. I did not find out until Monday, but it affected me more than I thought it would. I couldn't stop thinking about it! how weird it was. . .  the coincidence in it. So I start stressing and decide I need to tell Jack what I have been feeling. I could not keep him in the dark on this. So I tell him. He's completely understanding, although he looks deep in thought. Well crap. I went and screwed up things due to an old infatuation. So on our way out of the restaurant we were in, Jack suggests that I talk to Justus and figure out if this is a door I need to keep open and shut before we go any further. Of course, that meant I had to tell Justus everything and finally get that over with. So later that night I do. Im going to leave out the emotional wreck I was a few hours before. I had to go take a walk for a little bit.
    Justus wasn't fazed by it and turns out he was just a sex whore like all the other men. I mean, I should have figured, but I didn't know he was that serious. He had it in his head that if him and I moved in together, one knows what happens when two people with attraction to each other do.  I was so pissed at him! He's says that even though now im all "Super V" once I have it, there's no going back and I wont be afraid of it anymore. I quickly reminded him that I am not like that and that I allow the Lord to lead me and go by his standards. Through him I can resist temptation. So that finally closed a much needed door. Very happy about this. Justus and I are still friends now and same with Jack and I. But I dont ever really talk to Jack anymore. If the Lord ever wants that to happen, He's got to do some serious convincing. Jesus loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment