I am free! I feel so good! This Wednesday, a new guy named Andre gave his testimony and his underlying point of it all is that you need to let go of what you don't need or is not of the lord. Then you are letting go of the control of things and allowing the lord to work. He knows what you can become, what he wills for you. In jeremiah 29:11, the bible says, " for I know the thoughts I have towards you. A hope of a future..." that makes me so happy because he's right! Wednesday night I asked the lord to show me the things in my life that I need to let go and I was shocked, but understood what he told me. He told me the LEDA( Princeton thing) and Trey. At first I thought I was making it up or something, but the more I thought about it, he was right. It was hurting me, hindering my spirit. Well, I trusted him, thinking that if he's asking me to do this, he must have something way better in store for me. I'm believing he does!
No comments:
Post a Comment