Saturday, March 24, 2012

Greedy

    One thing you must know about me, is that I am greedy. It's unconcious until i'm shamed into realizing it, but I am selfish. And greedy.
    We were taking the dogs to get their shots. We had to walk the four miles home with the dogs, and at first I was pissed.
    I was not even supposed to be at home today, but I still had to go and help. Five people to help with three dogs? I do not think so!
   Fuming, I went with them, taking the oppurtunity to take my dog, Sarah, on a walk. I got some Jesus time in, felt better talking to him, and went back.
   We got a our income taxes a little bit ago, and we have been living off of them due to my father's checks being syphined by the government for our debt. Our house is kind of being forclosed on, and we really dont know what's going to happen in the next few months. It's kind of scary, but im not worried. Whatever happens, the Lord will provide and show favor. I definately believe that. This too, shall pass :)

    Well, back to the greed.

    I had a talk with my mom about just moving out of the house now while we have the money to put down a down payment and for bills. Get going while we're ahead instead of just letting the money drindle until there's nothing to show for and and we are being forced out of our house.
    The safe route.
    Well, since im human and a teenager, we needed to go to southside to go pick out a few things. Low and behold, I acted like a 5 year old and aked for everything that I saw. Well, not exactly, but my mom did bye me a lot things. I'm always telling them to watch how much money they spend stuff on, and yet here I am, spending more than they are! I felt so terrible . . . I mean, I am greatful for the things I have, but when I'm shopping I get a high off getting things. Looking financially stable and able to other people. . . it's sad really.

    Another bad thing is that, really, the only time me and my mom spend time together or have bonding time is DURING shopping. When we're buying things. Other than that, we aren't that close. It's sad, but true. But, our interests are so different, it's the only thing we CAN do. and yet, even then, it should not be allowed.

    Either way, there is no excuse. I have been greedy with the money, with the food, and with my use of time. It's something I need to work on(:

"You can never get what you want when you don't fully appreciate what you already have" (:

No comments:

Post a Comment