So I am going to stop whatever is going on with me and Trey. We used to date, but now we still like each other but he's still in love with his lesbian x girlfriend becca. She's also a main reason we broke up. She gets mad because he's dating me and because he's still whipped, he breaks it off. Lately we have just been figuritively dancing around each other which confuses me to no end. Either way, its not fair or healthy to me and I believe that it's time to move on.
Another good friend of mine named Will has seemed to express interest in me lately and I believe I really do like him. Today something he said struck a chord in me and I can't seem to forget. I asked him if he liked classics ( as in books and such) and he's like " I love them. I just want a girl who I can be able to sit down and watch old movies all day like Rasputin ". I was thinking " wow, I've never heard a guy say that before! Well, anywho, I kind of want to persue thks further. I even made him a korny skyrim valentines day card. It has a heart with an arrow shot through it and says " screw an arrow in the heart..." and on the inside it says, "I would take an arrow in the knee if you would be my Valentine ". It looks freakin legit!
Anyway, wish me luck. I actual have an interest in this dude.
Another good friend of mine named Will has seemed to express interest in me lately and I believe I really do like him. Today something he said struck a chord in me and I can't seem to forget. I asked him if he liked classics ( as in books and such) and he's like " I love them. I just want a girl who I can be able to sit down and watch old movies all day like Rasputin ". I was thinking " wow, I've never heard a guy say that before! Well, anywho, I kind of want to persue thks further. I even made him a korny skyrim valentines day card. It has a heart with an arrow shot through it and says " screw an arrow in the heart..." and on the inside it says, "I would take an arrow in the knee if you would be my Valentine ". It looks freakin legit!
Anyway, wish me luck. I actual have an interest in this dude.
No comments:
Post a Comment